Business organizations, worldwide, share the quest to attract people of superior talent to join their top teams. Companies who have strategically structured their top management with well-qualified professionals, have experienced improved performance and positive changes in management practices. Therefore, such people need to be searched like the proverbial needle.
Executive Search / Head-Hunting is most effective where the candidate population is defined and identifiable. Working at the senior management level, we establish client relationships carefully, study their corporate cultures thoroughly and analyze candidate profiles rigorously to ensure cultural compatibility and a successful match. Our approach to initially invest time and effort in completely understanding the organization's needs and evolving an agreed candidate-profile is highly appreciated.
We evaluate candidates looking at their personal and professional qualifications, potential for long-term contribution, ability to produce results and fit with the corporate culture. We listen we plan, we do our home work, we investigate and research, we initiate, we respond, we interview, we assess and we evaluate, we offer and explain, we help assimilate. We have a wide network of top level professionals and know where to find leadership talent. We work in a team, with our clients, to overcome challenges and Boundaries of Technologies, Skills, Industries and Countries.
We are in the Executive Search Consulting business for last four years and have completed More than 25 of assignments. We have searched and placed some of the brightest and successful senior professionals in a variety of sensitive and critical business positions. Our record of successful completion of complex and difficult client assignments is exceptionally high and repeat assignments and satisfied clients are the most significant testimony to our effectiveness.
We are fully alive to the fact that to lead companies successfully, executives must deliver their leadership skills within the unique cultural framework of their organizations and that the final yardstick of our performance is the long-term contributions made by the executives we place.
Executive Search Process
- Detailed job profiling Comprising of defining the role, skill set analysis, special values/psychological requirements.
- Appointment of an exclusive relationship manager for the client to understand client's business, its problems (if any), organization culture and other key issues.
- Drafting of a comprehensive search strategy with client's involvement covering expected sourcing grounds, benchmark profiles along with laying out of timelines for completing various steps.
- Drawing up the long list, in consultation with client.
- First level screening and reference check by VHRand assessment based on records and involving personal interactions.
- Organising meetings of most relevant shortlisted candidates with the client.
- Performance checks of short-listed candidates in all spheres of his current existence (peers, seniors, subordinates, competitors).
- Package negotiation according to the industry benchmarks and skill sets.
- Partnership with the client and candidate begins: helping the candidate get settled, constant check on his performance and client's satisfaction.
- In case of any problems/crisis post hiring,VHRis available with back-up measures and sometimes it means immediately delving into its rich and ready database.
If you would like to get more details about VHR Professionals for your business, please get in touch with us today at VHR@VHRindia.com